Wednesday, July 11, 2007

T.A.P.S.- The Almighty Paranormal Show


Kudos to T.A.P.S. for taking us out of the twilight zone and into reality.Before TAPS, every show on TV involving the paranormal left us all wearing tin foil helmets and believing that our toilet was possessed by J. Edgar Hoover.And here comes TAPS, take that non-believers. They look at it from your side.And often times prove you right, that’s why people believe them. Credibility.No crazy old psychic married couples here, nope. A couple of plumbers, one who looks like Vic Mackey’s little brother, and one who looks like he aught to be wearing a velvet robe and smoking a pipe, come to your house, prison, or battle ship with a bunch of cameras and do-dads to look for ghosts with the belief that it's probably just mice in the walls making blood drip from that portrait if Jesus on your wall.And that’s why people like them, because when they do find something it has credibility.TAPS may not be the first para-research team out there, but they certainly were the flagship for new teams all over the US and probably a great deal of Europe. Thank you for representing us correctly.Here's my warning to them though. I've noticed you're getting a little more 'touchy-feely'. I don't watch your show so I can hear you tell me that you've got the willies. Slow down on the "something just touched my arm' stuff, ghosts pushing people down and stuff. Don't step to the dark side.I want to see video shots of the mud monster from Scooby doo, EVP's and good stuff. Or I want Vic Mackey’s little brother to tell me it's all a load of crap, yep, it's your refrigerator coil causing pots and pans to be thrown at your 7 year old.Stay credible TAPS, and you and my DVR will get along just fine.

No comments: