Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So how do I get rid of it?





I have heard several conversations among people who believe that they have a haunting. Many times these people just want to know how to get rid of the damn thing. Then inevitably, someone always brings up the whole burning sage thing, or having your house blessed sort of treatment.

I'm not saying these are bad ideas, but I've never really been sold on this sort of lore myself. I found this excerpt from a website for one of the ghost hunter groups out there. I think anyone who believes that they may have a haunting of some type should definitely read this.

"If you conclude that you do have such a situation, realize that you and/or one or more household members are part of the problem. Consciously or unconsciously, people in troubled houses always have a part in causing and/or feeding the phenomena. So you need to find what you're doing that's introducing or encouraging negative energy."

Here's the link http://www.strangehappenings.org/I-Have-Ghosts.htm

2 comments:

Eclectic said...

Bro, That isn't good.

I know you were probably just looking for something to blog about. But, that site your linking to is the worse. It's full of nothing but hate. Considering your a member of Ghostchatter.com I can't see how you would refer anyone to that site.

Did you notice their ever so popular ghostchatter.com sucks section?

These are the people that threatened the life of Gen on numerous occasions. Hence the big sticky they have there stating no threats allowed on the forum.

Oh man, that isn't good. That site is monitored bro. You may find a banned e-mail from GHSP and Ghostchatter now.

This sucks bro. Well you know where you can find me. Gonna be adding some more content to my blog shortly. I really need to get on that, lol.

E

Breck said...

Yep,
Thats what happened. I found a good article. Just on a bad site.
I dont have any thing else to do with them.
Wish I could see you in ghostchatter, but I guess they didn't see it that way.